Thursday, November 27, 2014

Festival of Trees Card #12

Happy Turkey Day My Blogger Friends!
It's Count-down time.....
And I have 10 more days in Wisconsin......
Here's some pictures of my busy Pre-Turkey Day fun yesterday.......
Brooke arrived at my hotel at 7:30 yesterday morning and we worked on her class-mates treats for Christmas.
We then went over to my oldest daughters house and enjoyed lunch with Jared......
Hailey, Brooke and Steven.  We also made the cheesecake for Thanksgiving Day.......and the girls helped me make some pretty cute place-settings for our Thanksgiving Table.  I'll share all those fun pictures tomorrow.

As I continue my everything Christmas card show-case........I have another Festival of Trees card to share with you.   Let's jump right in with this first card.......
How quick and easy is this card.
I punched out several Tree punched images with the help of the new Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper Stacks.
I stamped my sentiment onto my Whisper White panel........
And then used the Lucky Stars Textured Impressions Embossing folder to add some fun texture to my Whisper White panel.
Each of the punched trees I cut off the truck......and left the truck on only one tree and positioned that to the center of my card.  I used Dimensional Adhesive on the back of each punched out tree.


Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you more holiday cards ......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing family pix. Can't wait to have you back in sunny Tucson, however! Love another rendition of the Tree punch. Today's card really shows off the patterns of the DSP!

    ReplyDelete