Monday, November 17, 2014

Festival of Tree Card #2

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
It's Count-down time.....
4 more days and I will be leaving for Wisconsin......
Before I share my next Festival of Trees card with you, I want to put a request out there to all those who have left messages for measurements or information pertaining to the projects I post on my blog.  If you are wanting any instructions or information on any projects I share on my blog........Please make sure you give me a way of getting in touch with you.  I can not respond back to "Anonymous" and therefore have no way of providing you with the information you are looking for.  For anyone who has requested measurements or contact information for any of the project I share on my blog........Please make sure you aren't logged in as "anonymous".

Continuing my everything Christmas card show-case........I have another Festival of Trees card to share with you.   Let's jump right in with my card share for today.......
This card comes together with Garden Green ink for my Festival of Trees stamp......And the Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper Stack.
I used the "Good Greetings" hostess set for my sentiment.....And added three Real Red candy dots below my sentiment.
And I topped my Garden Green tree off with a Silver Glimmer Paper Star.


Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you another Festival of Trees card ............... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: