Thursday, November 20, 2014

Festival of Tree Card #5

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
It's Count-down time.....
1 more days and I will be leaving for Wisconsin......


Continuing my everything Christmas card show-case........I have another Festival of Trees card to share with you.   Let's jump right in with my card share for today.......
My three Festival of Trees were stamped onto Whisper White card stock and then punched out with the Tree punch.  

I added some Cherry Cobbler and Silver Dazzling Detail for the decorations on each of my trees.....and topped each tree off with a little silver glimmer star.


The final touch on this card was the snow layers I made using our new Dazzling Delight glimmer paper.


Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you more Festival of Trees cards ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment