Friday, March 07, 2014

Spiral Flower Bouquet

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a SUPER HAPPY SPRING BOUQUET to share with you.  But first I want to share a 7-month picture of my Twoie........
As you might remember........I gave my daughter some "Twoie is "x" month old" stickers and asked her to take a picture of Twoie every month.  Here he is with his FAVORITE STUFFED animal "Chow".

Now on with my SUPER HAPPY SPRING BOUQUET share.  I made this spring bouquet for my studio and just LOVE LOVE LOVE how it turned out.  Let me jump right in with this share........

Here is the Spiral Flower Bouquet I made.
I used the new Stampin' UP! Spiral Flower Originals Bigz die to create my flowers......
And used some Dum Dum Suckers for the center of each flower.
Here's a close-up of my Dum Dum suckers all wrapped up with the Spiral Flower Dies.  All I had to do was arrange them in a HAPPY SPRING Vase that I had in my studio (which I was using to hold some of my colored pencils).
I created my Spiral Flowers with three different colors of cardstock......
Melon Mambo (of course), Pink Pirouette and Rich Razzleberry.
I also used the Little Leaves Sizzlits die to create my Old Olive "Little Leaves".  All I did was diecut out about 17 of the little leaves and just attached them to each of the spiral flowers I created.  STINKIN' CUTE OR WHAT!
 
Thanks for joining me today.  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you the darling little wedding gift I made for my good friend Debbie's daughter Tristin for her wedding tomorrow.  Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Twoie steals the show but your bouquet is delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bouquet and edible too! Twoie is growing so fast and still such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...what a what a cute little guy. The picture of perfect!
    Your flowers are just perfect too! I love that you added the little leaves and the vases are absolutely gorgeous!
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete