Monday, March 24, 2014

Simply Happening Kit Part 5

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Well it's back to the real world today........Luckily I planned for a light work load for this week.......So I can SLOWLY get back into the swing of things.
My first Simply Happening Kit remake card is this multi layered "thanks" card.
My heart was created to adhere directly down onto my green banner flag.....
And the dollie was adhered directly down onto my card.
I did use dimensionals on the back of my green flag and for a KICK of FUN.....I added three Bitty Banner Punch flowers to the bottom edge of my green flag.
This card came together in a SNAP!
I used three white flags and stamped "thanks" on each of them.......And I then added a backing of Strawberry Slush to each of the flags and then adhered them directly down onto my card.
For a little lift and dimension.....I stamped three Strawberry Slush flowers and adhered them onto a small scallop punched piece (in Smokey Slate) and used dimensionals to adhere those flowers onto the end of my "thanks" flags.
And my last card share for today is this SUPER EASY "thanks" card.
I created a striped panel to go down the center of my card.......
And added a stamped "thanks" banner to the center of this panel......
And the final touch was adding two Petite Petal flowers to the front of my card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you Part 6 of the Simply Happening Kit...........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. What adorable change-ups to the kit cards. The flower punch really adds the WOW! factor!

    ReplyDelete