Thursday, March 06, 2014

My Mesa Car Gift

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Today I will be sharing the two Mesa car gifts that I made for myself........and sharing some details about those gifts.

Here are the water bottle holder and notepad holder that I made for myself.  Of course......both of my items were made in my favorite color PINK! 
 The water bottle holder was created with a thin die I recently bought from Paper Smooches. 
I decorated the front panel of my water bottle holder with some Stampin' UP! Designer Series Paper Pattern Stack in the Brights Collection.  I grabbed a clear stamp set in my stash to stamp my "K" initial and then punched out each layer with some SU punches.  Adding a small piece of White Seam Binding across the bottom of my DSP was the final touch I added to my water bottle holder.
My notepad holder was created with a junior legal pad that I purchased from the office supply store.....and I had them cut the junior pads down to 2" wide.
Each notepad was 5" x 8-1/2" and I scored each holder at 2-1/4" and 2-1/4".  That gave me the fold lines I needed for my notepad holder to open up like a book.  I also added a small piece of DSP to the to of my notepad (to cover up the binding of my notepad).....And that piece measured 2" x 2" and I just wrapped it around the top of my notepad and adhered it down with some liquid glue.
 I decorated the top panel of my notepad with a Melon Mambo scallop circle and then added a 1-1/4" White circle an added a "Remember This" message that I stamped out from my stash and fussy cut it out and popped it onto my 1-1/4" white circle.
 
I had a blast creating all four of these Mesa Car Gifts.......and the ladies just loved what I made for them.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you the fun little Dum Dum floral arrangement I made for my studio.  Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. These are all so awesome Kadie. Love that purse. It's really neat how you personalized each gift. That sure makes it extra special. And, the colors and so vibrant and pretty. Thanks so much for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. always classy, 3-D and there's that darling alphabet font again!

    ReplyDelete