Sunday, March 02, 2014

Saddle-UP! Swap Cards Part 1

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today I will be sharing Part One of the cards my friends made for my Saddle-UP! Event card swap share.  The requirements for this swap were to create a "flower" card and use at least one layer to create their card.  Here are the first four cards that were shared at this event. 
First up is the card that my dear friend and downline Marge made.  LOVE the Pink and Black color combination and the dotted embossing folder that Marge used was PERFECT for this card.
Next up is the card that my friend and dowline Mary B made.  LOVE LOVE LOVE the Melon Mambo and Pink colors that Mary used to create not only her base card.....but also her GORGEOUS flowers.
This DARLING card was created by my dear friend Gail.  She created an AWESOME daisy flower frame for her stamped 'hello' sentiment to fit into.  Just love how each of her daisy flowers spell out the 'hello' message.  GREAT CARD Gail!
And my final card share for today is the card that my granddaughter Hailey Sewell created.  She stamped three different flowers and punched each of them out using the coordinating punch.  The only thing that didn't get done on this card.......was the Crumb Cake panel was going to be embossed with the dots embossing folder.  It wasn't until all 13-cards were completed that we realized that step was missed.  OH WELL......GREAT JOB HAILEY so proud of you for participating in this swap and for completing your 13-BEAUTIFUL cards.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Saddle-UP! Swap Cards with you...........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


2 comments:

  1. What lovely cards! The pink and black is so striking and the Mosaic Punch as a flower is very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely, fabulous, gorgeous and stunning cards. A very creative group that you have there! Thanks so much for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete