Friday, March 28, 2014

Scissors and the City Gift Part 2

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have two special little Scissors and the City retreat gifts to share with you.  I made water bottle holders and Hersey Nugget holders for each of my Gal Pals.
Here's what all those gifts looked like.
Each water bottle holder was created especially for one of my Gal Pal friends.  I stamped their initial and added some pretty designer series paper and ribbon to each holder.
I also created a yummy treat for each of them.  I used the same colored cardstock for their yummy treat holder as I used on their water bottle holder.....and used the new Tag Topper Punch to create the actual base of their yummy treat holder.
Here's a peek of the inside of their holder.  I wrapped two Hersey Nuggets with some DSP and tucked them inside the Tag Topper holder I created.
For each treat holder......I stamped and embossed their initial and then created a darling little frame for each holder.  LOVE LOVE LOVE how these treat holders turned out.
And here's what's coming tomorrow.........
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you Part 3 of the Scissors and the City Gifts I made for my GalPals.........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. My candy is all gone and I've used one of the cards. Thanks again Kadie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such bright and cheery gifts. Would make anyone smile to receive your handmade goodies! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those nugget holders are amazing. Can you teach me? M

    ReplyDelete