Sunday, March 30, 2014

Scissors in the City Make n' Take Part One

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have Part One of the Make n' Takes that we made last weekend at the Spring Scissors and the City Event.  Let's jump right in with this DARLING SWING CARD.
Sandy designed this darling little swing card that was created using a framelits die.
We stamped and diecut out the chicks, tree and sentiment.......
And even added DSP to the inside of the card and created a charming rolling hilltop at the bottom of our card.
Both Sandy and Dale did an amazing job of teaching us how to make this card and gave us some VERY IMPORTANT tips along the way on how to create this card.  Thank You for letting us make this FUN FUN card!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you Part Two of the Make n' Takes we made at the Scissors and the City Event last weekend.......Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. That is one cool card!!! I love that tree and the little birdies are just stinkin' adorable. I can see a ton of opportunities with that tree die. Really cool swing framelit. Very fresh and unique. Thanks so much for sharing your make-n-take with us! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete