Saturday, March 29, 2014

Scissors and the City Gifts Part 3

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
I'm heading out early this morning with two girlfriends and heading up to Mesa to enjoy a FULL DAY of shopping and playing.  We are making a stop at IKEA and I will hopefully be able to pick-up my studio chair and Raskog rolling cart that I've had my eyeballs on.  
My share for today are the darling little gifts that I made last weekend for my Scissors and City GalPals. I made these darling little bags that hold 3 little 3x3 notecards.
Here's a close-up of the bag I made.  It's two scallop circles that are attached to the sides of a small white craft bag (cut down) and then the bottom of the circles are just cut off.  I used the next smallest circle framelit to create the DSP layer and then added the initial of whoever I was making the bag for.  In this case.......It was my bag.
Here's a close-up of the initial that I diecut.
On the inside of the bag I tucked three darling little monogrammed 3x3 notecards and envelopes.
 And here's what the monogrammed notecards looked like.
And I leave you today with a recap of all four projects that I made for five of the BEST Phoenix/Mesa GalPals a girl could have.  THANKS LADIES for letting me join you for yet another FABULOUS and FUN weekend.........I look forward to seeing you'all in October.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you Part One of the Make n' Takes we made at the Scissors and the City Event last weekend.......Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I love how everything flows together in your sweet and pink collection!

    ReplyDelete