Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Share Fair Board #9

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have the last of the Stampin' UP! Leadership Conference Share Fair Boards to share with you.  Today's share is by Missy Shipman.

 Here is the board that Missy created.
 She created this HAPPY banner design for her board.
 She used some SAB items.......
Some Banners..... 
 Some On Film Framelit Dies......
 And plenty of FUN!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some cards I've been working on.....Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my my...lovin' all these banners. She even made a BIG pinwheel. I love how she incorporated family/friend pic's on her banners. Another great idea. I absolutely love that BIG party hat. How stinkin' cute is that. And, the window with the different stages of the flower at the bottom of the display is totally awesome. Hmmmm...where did she get that BIG mustache!!!! Great project and cards. Thanks so much for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Party at Missy's! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete