Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Oh Happy Day Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Today we are putting our heads down and working like three little devils to get the Saddle-UP! event packets put together.  Here is what we looked like yesterday after lunch.....
So for today......It's all hands on deck......And my daughter will be working me to death!  Let me jump right in with my card share for today. 
 I received this darling card from my Upline Lisa Pretto.
She used the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder that is in the Sale-a-Bration catalog..... 
 Along with the "Starburst Sayings" stamp set.
Just love how festive and fun this card turned out.....Thank You Lisa!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a fun little card I made at Leadership.......Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so envious. All that sunshine and shorts. WOW! It is supposed to be unusually cold here through Feb. I'm glad I have my SU to keep me going thru this cold, cold Winter.
    Great card by Lisa. Love the colors. I have yet to work with the Starburst Set! I'll get there. Have BIG fun and thanks for sharing! Good Luck with your tasks too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect CAS card from Lisa P. (and well deserved). Don't work too hard!

    ReplyDelete