Monday, January 20, 2014

Share Fair Board #7

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Just a couple more Share Fair Boards from the Stampin' UP! Leadership conference to go.  Today's share is from the very talented Sondra Jumper.  Let's jump right in with this share... 

Here is Sondra's board...... 
Firsts up is the Paper Pumpkin share.  This was one of the projects from about a month ago. 
And this SUPER HAPPY 6-sided card. 
 A Paper Pumpkin card......
 And a Paper Pumpkin journal book.
 And this Paper Pumpkin scrapbook was one of my favorite kits.
Here's a PRETTY card that Sondra made......
 Along with this Punch Board card.......
 And a STINKIN' CUTE Paper Pumpkin banner that Sondra made.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to yet another Share Fair Board with you........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. Goodness Girl....how many boards do they have!! Wow, these are all amazing! Thanks so much for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the PP designs . . . I finally signed up to get it each month afte seeing how yummy they would be for Feb. and March!

    ReplyDelete