Thursday, January 16, 2014

Share Fair Board #3

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My share today is another Share Fair Board display from last weeks Stampin' UP! Leadership Conference.  This share board was created by Lydia Fiedler.  Let's jump right in with these amazing projects that Lydia created. 

Here's what Lydia's board looked like.
Here's the first card that Lydia created.  She used masking tape to create this beautiful panel for the front of her card.
 And this cute little set just makes you wonder......
What does the fox say!
 Super FUN celebrate card.
And this great holiday card will be duplicated next year! 
Beautiful card......I love all the bling that she added. 
Perfect sentiment for this card.... 
 And these next three cards used one of our personalized stamps.....
 How stinkin' fun is this card.....
Clean and simple type of cards
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you one more Leadership Share Fair Board with you........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!  

2 comments:

  1. It's very interesting to see all the different styles of the designers. I love the Baroque card with all the Bling-bling! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always been a Lydia fan. She delivered her clean, artsy style!

    ReplyDelete