Monday, January 13, 2014

Card From Abbie

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today I have a special little card that I received from my friend and downline Abbie.  Check out this super awesome card she made me........

I'm totally in love with this stamp set...... 
 And the DSP that Abbie used behind the Chevron punch out is not only BOLD but also BEAUTIFUL!
She used three different patterns and created an amazing look to this wonderful card she created for me.
And without a doubt.....Abbie has an amazing talent of adding some pretty fun and happy embellishments to her cards.  And she didn't miss a beat by adding the darling little hearts with a special little rhinestone added for a bit of bling-factor.
SUPER AWESOME Card Abbie.  LOVE your color combination and thank you for thinking of me. 
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you .......Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I love the color combo on this card. Very pretty. I also like how she did the chevrons. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abbie knows how to mix just the right amount of elements and embellishments for a clean and simple card!

    ReplyDelete