Friday, January 24, 2014

Happy Anniversary Card

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Well......It's T-minus 3 days and counting until my oldest daughter and granddaughter arrive for a visit.  They are coming out to Arizona from Wisconsin to assist me with my upcoming Saddle-UP! event on February 1st.  I can hardly wait for them to get here........

 My quick card share for today is a PRETTY and very HAPPY happy anniversary card.
 I used the new Scalloped Tag Topper Punch for my Costal Cabana tag....
And mounted that onto a Stampin' UP! dollies. 
 Ribbon and Baker's Twine was added o the tag.....
 And I used Teeny Tiny Wishes for my "Happy Anniversary" sentiment.
I punched out two red hearts and after mounting them onto my tag.......I added some Crystal Effects to pretty them up.  LOVE how this card turned out.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another new product card with you.....Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Kadie. Love seeing your "signature" Crystal Effects on the sweet hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Sweet card Kadie. Love the colors. You sure prettied it up nice with the ribbon, twine, doily and hearts. I am going to have to start using more Crystal Effects. I forget it's there! Thanks for sharing. Oh, what is Saddle Up? Feb 1st was my Mom's BDay! I'll say a prayer and ask her to bring you Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete