Monday, January 06, 2014

Day 7 AND Gifts From The White House

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
We made it to Lazona last night (a VERY SMALL town in Texas) and enjoyed the second half of the Packer game.  Dinner on the other hand......was INTERESTING!  We plan to drive to San Antonio today.......and will be spending two days in San Antonio before heading off to Houston.
 Here's Day 7 of Jack's Countdown to his Birthday SURPRISES!
Traveling today means some extra lovin' is in store for my guy! 
 So my share today is two ADORABLE gifts that my Doll Baby and Twoie gave me for Christmas.
First up is the set of pot holders that Brooke made for me.  It's tradition!  For the last three years ..... Doll Baby has been making these pot holders for me and this year her artwork is VERY VERY  IMPRESSIVE!
Her artwork this year is a full size "Doll Baby" and she also added a very special little message of what she likes to do (I Love Writing).  PRICELESS!
 And here is the gift that my Twoie made for me.......
 It's a coaster with his footprint!
My daughter had lots of help from Brooke who was able to keep Twoie amused and entertained ...... while my daughter painted the bottom of Twoie's foot and got it positioned on the center of the coaster.  SUPER PRECIOUS GIFT (which will sit front and center on my computer desk!)
 
Thanks for joining me today!   I'll be back tomorrow to share with you the AWESOME gift that my good friend Kris gave to me........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Awwww...such a lovely sentiment. You surely spoil your Hubby!
    So neat the coaster with Twoie's foot print. Love the dolly coloring! You are so blessed. Tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such precious keepsakes for you. Your daughter is very special. I bet hubby can't wait to get up everyday to see what's coming for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are truly some of the most precious gifts ever!

    ReplyDelete