Monday, November 12, 2012

Fall Fest Swap Part THREE

Happy Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Count-Down to Wisconsin in 18 Days!
Hope you enjoy your weekend ...... I had a fabulous weekend and now I'm at full-speed ahead in preparation for my upcoming Stamp Camp on Wednesday.  I have a couple more days of the swap cards I received at Fall Fest - so let's jump right in with today's share......
This fun little card uses the new Perfectly Preserved stamp set and Cannery Set Framelits Dies - and look at what she dropped in the jar........a darling little candy cane!  The Scentsational Seasons stamp set and the Holiday Collection Framelits Dies were used to create the cocoa mug and fun little candy cane.  Such a FUN and HAPPY card.....LOVE this card!
This super wick card was created with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder and the Witches feet were stamped with the Wicked Cool stamp set.      Looks like our Whisper White ink pad was dragged across the top of the embossed image and this allowed the embossed image to just POP right off the card.
And how cool is this Gumball Green Spider Web Folder!  And the pumpkins were colored in with our Stampin' Write Markers.......so several colors were able to be used to color these cute little pumpkins.
One of my favorite Halloween stamp sets is the Spooky Bingo Bits!  LOVE LOVE LOVE every single image from this set.
This card was created with a stamp set that I don't have (Cottag Window)  ...... but think I just might have to break-down and pick up.  Darling little window....and just love how the pumpkin and tree branch were added to this Cottage Window stamp set.
 This card uses the new Window Frames Collection Framelits Die and the Perfectly Preserved Stamp Set and Cannery Set Framelits Dies was used to diecut out the fun little jar.
And my last card share for today is this Woodgrain stamped background card that has the most ADORABLE tag arranged right on the center of this card.  A favorite embosslits folder is the Designer Frames Folder and I love how this folder was added right to the center of the tag she created.  The sweet little flower is a darling little addition that is added right to the center of this frame.  Love how she used some Bakers Twine and our gorgeous Satin Ribbon to bring this whole card together.  Great Work!
 
Well....that's it for today.......I'll be back tomorrow with a few more Fall Fest Card Swaps to share with you.  Hope to see you back here tomorrow for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I always enjoy seeing your swap cards. So rich with ideas!

    ReplyDelete