Monday, November 26, 2012

Leftover Thanksgiving Treats

Happy Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Count-Down to Wisconsin in 4 Days!
I honestly can't believe that in 4-short days I will be leaving for Wisconsin......I'm not sure where the month has gone that I have been counting down my trip.  There is still SO MUCH to do......But I have to remember that what I don't get done before I leave.....will be waiting for me when I return!
 
My share today are a few leftover Thanksgiving treats.  AND....I don't mean Turkey leftovers!
They are two gifts that I made for Jack ....... and he has both of these gifts sitting on the vanity of his bathroom!
First up is a FUN fall pumpkin........... 
I took some Party CrepePaper and wrapped it around a roll of toilet tissues and created this SUPER FUN and SUPER HAPPY Pumpkin. 
I used the Autumn Accents Bigz Die to create all the leafs.... 
And even ran all of the leafs through the woodgrain embossing folder and distressed the edges of each of the leafs. 
I cut some stripes of Early Espresso cardstock into thin slivers and then wrapped a pencil around the cardstock to create a little curl to each of the stripes of cardstock. 
 And here is Jack's Thanksgiving Scarecrow......
 I created a "Happy Thanksgiving" banner to his little fellow......And I also distressed all the edges of not only his scarecrow....but also his treat box.
 Here's the backside of Jack's Blessing Box....and YES.......Jack hasn't eaten any of his blessing mix.
Jack said that his favorite part of this little fellow was his mouth......and it just made him smile!
 
Thanks for joining me today....I'm off to go spend the afternoon with my DFF galpals.....we are going out to lunch and then we will probably do a little shopping (I need to get my Little People's 2012 Christmas Ornament-which I will give to them on Friday when I see them)....and then it's back into my studio to unpack a large SU order and put some finishing touches on some the projects that I'm taking back to Wisconsin at the end of the week. 

Hope to see you back here tomorrow......Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: