Friday, November 02, 2012

More Halloween Projects

Happy Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Count-Down to Wisconsin in 28 Days!
Today I have a few more Halloween cards and treats to share with you.  These were made by several friends in October.  Check these cute cute creations out ........
First up is this darling little card that Pam Bodeker made for me.  The stamps are from Michael's and I just love how she added a thin piece of string for her spider to hang off.  TOO STINKIN CUTE!
This is a special little Halloween card that my good good friend Opal made for me.  I simply love anything with an embossed spider web on it....and check out the punch that Opal used to stamp her "Trick or Treat" sentiment on!  BRILLIANT OPAL!
I received this little cutie from my good friend Berta!  OH MY GOSH!  Berta's cards always scream a style and color that is all to TRUE to Berta.  And without a doubt ......... this card is no exception.  I love the newspaper DSP that Berta used ....... and of course Berta's card would just happen to have something KITTY CAT on it.  (Berta is a big "kitty fan" as I am.)   LOVE LOVE LOVE your card Berta!
Next I have a darling little purse that my good friend Jude made for me.......
On the inside Jude made a special little packaging that she tucked several Dove Chocolate inside the thin little package.  FABULOUS little Halloween Purse Jude - THANK YOU!
Next my SW Stamper friend Barbara made this cute little diaper pouch with a 8x8 piece of cardstock.  She did some simple folds and create a diaper shaped pouch and tucked some Halloween candies inside.  A cute little Halloween project that has the SU Spider Web embossing folder done over the entire pouch.  DARLING LITTLE PROJECT Barbara!
 
I received this darling little Cello Bag Candy treat from one of my SW Stamper Demo Friends - but I simply can't remember who gave me this little cutie and she didn't sign the back of her creation.  SORRY!
This little treat was a special little Thank You from Karen Reid who gave me this for helping out last month at our SW Stampers meeting.  I think the scallop topper that Karen created for the top of this fun little treat is ADORABLE.  Thanks Karen!
This cute little card was made by my SW Stamper Demo Friend Sue Smedley ..... How CUTE IS THIS!  Sue used our Pennant Die to create her candy corn guys - and I simply think they turned out GREAT!  Such a FUN CARD Sue - Thanks for swapping with me.
 
And my last card share was made by another SW Stamper Friend Edna MacCarter.  LOVE LOVE LOVE every single thing about this card.  She used the SU Spider Web embossing folder to emboss her Whisper White panel and then used some black ink to highlight the web.  SO FUN!  Thanks Edna for this super great Halloween Card.
 
Well Friends....that's it for today.  I still have a couple more Halloween creations to share with you - so hopefully you can come back tomorrow to check-out what I have in store for you.  TRUST ME ..... You won't be disappointed.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment