Thursday, November 01, 2012

SBS 3x3 Halloween Cards

Happy Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Count-Down to Wisconsin in 29 Days!
I received sooo many things for Halloween this year - that I'm probably going to have at least three more days of Halloween things to share with you.  Today I would like to share the October 3"x3" Swap Cards that my SaddleBrooke Stamper Friends made.  Our Theme for October was Spooky and here is what my gal-friends created......
First up is the card that Andrea made.  Her spider web is amazing and the only thing that topped her spider web is the spider she created.  Suchy a SPARKLY and SCARY card Andrea!
Next up is Marie's card.  She added this amazing orange fiber around the center of her card and blinged up her pumpkin with some fine-lines of stickles.  FABULOUS card Marie!
This is the card that my dear friend Linda from the Ranch made.  OH MY GOSH.....the color of the orange cardstock did not photo very well - because her little 3x3 card just glows with a deep rich color of orange.  LOVE LOVE LOVE how she stamped little spiders all over each of the scallops.  WELL DONE LINDA.......WELL DONE!
This DARLING little bat card was made by Jessica.  She added some Crystal Effects to the eyeballs of her bat and they just POPPED off the bat and gave this little fellow LOTS of character.  Nicely Done Jessica!
This has to be one of my favorite little 3x3 cards from this swap......and it was made by my good friend Kris.  The photo does not pick-up at all the shimmer that Kris created on the wings of her little mouse.  I'm sure it was done with a Pearl-X product and I am totally in LOVE with the shade of pink that Kris used.  PRETTY PRETTY Card Kris!
This Mummy Dearest card was made by Cheri and I think one of my favorite things on this card is the drippy goo that is at the bottom of her card.  WOW.....SERIOUSLY FUN CARD Cheri!
This "Cool" card was made by Carol - and honestly is an amazing creation for this swap.  Our theme was Wicked Cool and Carol NAILED this one with the "cool" message that she adhered to the front of her card.  FABULOUS Creation Carol!
One of my all time favorite Halloween stamp sets is this witch......which.....my good good friend Debbie created.  LOVE LOVE LOVE the little purple bling that Debbie added to the Witches necklace - SO FUN!
And here is my card creation!  I used the SU Spider Web and used some Basic Black ink to distress over the embossed web to make the web POP.  I then stamped "Spooky" and punched it out with the Oval punch and used that sentiment as my Witches body and added a stamped hat and feet to create my headless witch.  Such a simple card but packs lots of fun for this Halloween swap.
 
Thanks for joining me today - I'll be back tomorrow to share some Halloween cards and treats that I received from some of my Stamping Friends....Hope you can come back and join me for that share tomorrow.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment