Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Wine Down Wednesday-Gift Card Purse

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week project feature for today will hopefully inspire you and be the motivation you are looking for to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today........
 
This little purse is the perfect way to wrap up an otherwise boring gift card for that someone special on your gift giving list.
As you can see the holder opens up to reveal two sections that you can slide gift cards into.

Here's a close-up look at each of the sections that hold your gift cards.
And here are all the versions of this gift card holder I made to share with my Stamp Camp gals.  Every one just loved this project and simply stated.........It was a HUGE HIT!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

5 comments:

  1. The perfect paper pocketbook! Darling way to share a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS Mary. It's one of my favorite ways to give someone a gift card on their birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love and love your gift card holder purses. I just bet they were a BIG hit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY cute idea - would you be kind enough to share details/instructions? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DSP panel is 6x7. Score (on the 7" side) at 3-1/2" on both ends. Fold over to make a tube and adhere closed. Then score at 2-1/2" on both ends to make purse folds. Whisper White flap piece is 2x3-1/2". Score at 3/4" and attach the small flap piece to one end of your tubed DSP. This will now make the flap closure for your purse.

    ReplyDelete