Tuesday, June 28, 2016

3-D Tuesday-Card Folio

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER QUICK and SUPER EASY to create and the greatest feature is you don't need any special tools to create it.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.
This folio is a 7"x11" piece of Melon Mambo cardstock that has been scored at 5" and 6". 
That's all it takes to create the folio wrapper for this card holder.
The two inside pockets are 5-1/4" x 7-1/4". 
Each of the inside pockets are scored at 1/4" on three sides.  Then it's just a matter of snipping out the corners and adhering each of the 1/4" panels to the inside of the folio holder.
I created 6-full A2 size cards and coordinating envelopes to tuck inside my folio.  And each card is decorated with Cardstock, Designer Series Paper and a small amount of ribbon for an added embellishment on each card.
I used some Pink Pirouette Seam Binding to close my folio up ....... and tied it all up on the side in a pretty pink bow.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. This couldn't be any cuter Kadie. Love the color combo. The little half circle punched out is so cute with the striped paper behind it.
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete