Friday, February 27, 2015

Leadership Board Share

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Well my friends.........We are down to THE FINAL DAY until my Saddle-UP! Event happens.  Today I'm wrapping up the "Inking Stations" and doing some final prep work for the product going on my "Share Tables".  I'm also ordering the Pizza Lunch and will be loading up the cars for tomorrow.  By the end of today ....... I'll have all my tasks checked off my 'To-Do' list and be ready for a JAMMED PACKED DAY tomorrow.  Here's a quick peek at what's already lined up in my garage......
This is a third of the registration packets........
And this bin is holding 7 of the 18 projects we are making.......

Today I have more cards that were shared on the display boards at Leadership in Orlando.  These cards are all about the "Crazy About You" set........And Coordinating Thinlits Dies.  Let me jump right in with what the Stampin' UP! design team created with these two new products found in the Occasions Catalog.
Here's an amazing "thanks" card that comes together in a SUPER SNAP!
The flower is stamped using this set and the 'hello' was die-cut with the framelits dies.
And let's talk BRIGHT and HAPPY.  This card used the framelits dies and then strung some circle onto a piece of Baker's Twine and added it to the bottom of the card.
This card was featured on Page 30 of the Occasions Catalog.....
Along with this card too.  It's SO MUCH FUN seeing in person the actual artwork that is used in our Occasions Catalog.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more cards from the Leadership Display Boards ........... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. good luck with your event. you're an ace. thanks for sharing more cool cards,too!

    ReplyDelete