Thursday, February 12, 2015

I Love You Bag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
We are at Day Six of my Countdown to Valentine's Day share.........and how about a quick and easy 3-D Valentine's share.........
This project was created with the Chevron Bags.......And the 'Big on You' stamp set.
I stamped my "I Do Love You" with Melon Mambo ink onto Whisper White cardstock ........ And then I matted that onto Melon Mambo cardstock.  I created a banner flag for an extra FUN look.
I used the new 'Bow Builder' punch to create a pretty Melon Mambo bow ..... that I attached to one of the Stampin' UP! clothespins (with a glue dot).  I then used the clothespin to attach my banner flag to  my Chevron bag.
I'll be filling this little bag with some yummy chocolates for Jack ....... and leaving this little surprise on his computer.  

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share Day Seven of my Valentine's Day countdown with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. My favorite thing . . . how sweet the bow looks on the clothes pin!

    ReplyDelete