Friday, February 20, 2015

Children's Hospital Day #4

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have Day Four of my Diamond Children's Hospital cards to share with you.  This card was a CASE from a swap I received in Orlando at Leadership.  Check-out this SUPER FUN card......
Being in the hospital is not fun for any age.......But after a kid receives this card ....... I'm pretty sure they will feel just a little happier.
This card comes together with three Early Espresso circles and a Popsicle stick.
I added some Crystal Effects to each of the Early Espresso circles.......
And my sentiment came from the Chalk Talk set.  All I had to do was punch out my sentiment with a circle punch......and then I punched out a black circle and adhered my punched sentiment to that back circle and used some dimensionals to pop the whole piece up onto my base card.
Just a special little "For You" card to brighten a little one's stay at the Diamond's Children Hospital in Tucson.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share card # 5 for the Children's Hospital with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. It will definitely cheer up a wee one. Darling (and delicious) concept!

    ReplyDelete