Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Best Day Ever Leadership

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
We are at Day 4 of my count-down to my Saddle-UP! Event and today I'm seriously on the run!  I'm back in my studio today and working double time to get more things check-off my Saddle-UP! Event 'to-do' list.


Today I have some of my favorite display cards from Leadership.  These cards were created using the "Best Day Ever" set ....... and I'll just tell you now.......you are in for a real treat.  Let's jump right in with today's card share.......
I'm loving the color combination on this card.......
Coastal Cabana and Hello Honey!
This 'Best Day Ever' card just screams HAPPY!
Love the Calypso Coral and Project Life card that was used for this card.
This card come together with some Sale-a-Bration DSP and some dimensional adhesive.
And check out this SUPER FUN tag-card made using this set.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Leadership Display Board cards with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome!!! I especially love the tulip flower card. That's awesome Kadie...thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely delicious line-up from leadership. Love the flowers on the first one!

    ReplyDelete