Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Be Mine Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
It's Day Five of my Countdown to Valentine's Day......and today I have a SERIOUSLY non-traditional colored Valentine's Day card to share with you.  Let's jump right in with today's share......
Check out this Calypso Coral and Black Valentine's Day Card.
I used the new Confetti Heart Punch to create this darling heart border across the left hand side of my Whisper White panel.
I then used the Sweetheart Punch along with the Stacked with Love DSP and created these adorable heart.
The 'Be Mine' was stamped using the 'You Plus Me' stamp set in the Occasions catalog.  And the real treat was making the Calypso Coral tag (with the Ornate Tag Topper Punch) and adding the fabulously new Calypso Coral Pompom Trim.  
Just love how this card turned out ...... and the tiny touch of Real Red that is in the striped heart......was just what this card needed to SCREAM 'HAPPY'.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share Day Six of my Valentine's Day countdown with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: