Saturday, November 15, 2014

Play Date with Mary

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
It's Count-down time.....
6 more days and I will be leaving for Wisconsin......

Today I have a special share for you.  It's pictures of my play date with a good Tucson friend.  I must warn you......the following pictures are some SERIOUS pictures of HAPPY!


The plan was to connect and work on our Many Merry Stars Simply Created Kit.
So here are our kits.........And can you even guess who I spent the morning with?
It's my good friend Mary Fish.  She invited me to her house......and we spread our Simply Created Kits on her kitchen counter and began making the star boxes that came in this kit.
I created these three boxes with Mary.  I wanted to make the largest star box for the top of my Christmas Tree this year.
And here it is.  It BIG and looks AMAZING at the top of my tree (that I put up yesterday).
Here's the rest of the boxes that I finished.  I'm going to use all of these for under my tree this year.
I have to say......this is one of my favorite star boxes......
And Mary shared with me how to make a little trap door on the back.  My plan is to add some candy to the inside of this star box.
Just love this kit and am so happy that Mary and I were able to create these lovely boxes together.


Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you the start of my Festival of Trees cards.......................Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo...how cool is that! First off, to be able to craft with Mary...Wow!
    I love these star boxes. And, I love how you made the 'trap door'. How do you keep it closed? Maybe Washi Tape? So neat!
    Can't wait to see your tree. I bet that BIG star looks just amazing. I couldn't imagine having a tree that BIG to put that BIG star on! Wow!
    Thanks for sharing with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To my partner in paper that day! You are a "star!"

    ReplyDelete