Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Festival of Trees Card #10

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
It's Count-down time.....
I have 12 more days in Wisconsin......
Yesterday I spent the day with my youngest daughter and we did some shopping and LOTS of laughing.  However.......the most exciting thing happened when the skies opened up.......
And it started snowing.
And then I got the opportunity to go watch my oldest grandson bowl.
He was totally amazing.......
And had NO TROUBLE throwing LOTS of STRIKES!

Now continuing my everything Christmas card show-case........I have another Festival of Trees card to share with you.   Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
This amazing card is PERFECT for the upcoming holidays.
My Festival of Trees was stamped with Mossy Meadown and then Dazzling Details was added for that element of  FUN!
I used Gold Foil vellum paper to cover the entire front of my card........and also a small piece of gold foil cardstock was added under my punched out Festival of Tree image to create a real POP on my card.


Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you more Festival of Trees cards ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. I know there is a big polka dot embossing folder, but I can't figure out how you got the gold dots when you said you covered the whole front with gold foil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not laughing at you; but, having it snow is not really that exciting! =) We went from 51 degrees and lots of rain to 33 degrees and there is no snow left. What a weird November weather wise.
    What a sharp looking card Kadie. The gold in the gold vellum really matches the gold foil paper. And, the Mossy Meadow tree really, really looks sharp on the vellum. What a classy card. I'll have to give this one a go!
    Good job bowling and throwing all those strikes...Yay!
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #10 may be my absolute favorite. Love the touches of gold. Strike!

    ReplyDelete