Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Fall Gratitude Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
It's Count-down time......16 more days and I will be leaving for Wisconsin......
Today I have a quick little Thanksgiving card to share with you.  You can use any embossing folder and any die-cut to make this card come together.
I embossed my Mustard background panel with a textured embossing folder.......
And used the Top Note die to die-cut out my top panel.  And after I die-cut out my two leaf images....I ran them through the Big Shot and used the wood grain embossing folder to add just one more layer of texture to my card.
A sentiment was stamped and punched out with my scallop oval punch.....and then I matted my sentiment to one of the Apothecary Accent die-cut pieces.
As you can see from this picture....I sponged the edges of the card on the left.....and did NO SPONGING to the sample on the right.  Think they are both equally as lovely......And the kind of card that comes together in a SNAP!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a Thanksgiving Place Setting idea...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. You gotta love cards that come together in a snap. The colors really pop and I like both versions, too!

    ReplyDelete