Thursday, November 13, 2014

Fall Block

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
It's Count-down time.....
8 more days and I will be leaving for Wisconsin......
Today I have a great KICK-OFF to fall project to share with you.  Let's jump right in with today's share........
I created these fun fall blocks with the help of my neighbors saw......some paint......some DSP....and my Cricut Machine (for the letters).
First up........I asked my neighbor to cut down some wood blocks for me.  (Our home DOES NOT ALLOW any saws/power tools of any kind in it.)  I then grabbed four different colors of acrylic paint and painted each of the four wooden blocks.
Next up I cut down some DSP for the front and back of each block.
That DSP got glued directly onto my painted wooden blocks.
And I made sure that I covered the backside of each block too.
(I used some Mod Podge to cover and seal each of my blocks)  
I then cut out my "Fall" letters with my Cricut machine.  And adhered each of them to the front and backside of each block with some Stampin' Dimensional adhesive.
The last thing I did was add a single piece of ribbon to each letter.......
And this project was done!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you some cards I've received from friends.........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment