Sunday, March 09, 2014

Tristin's Wedding Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have the wedding card I made for Debbie's daughter Tristin to share with you.  Here is that card.......

I pulled out a very retired Stampin' UP! set and stamped the wedding cake image with black Statz-On ink.
Here's a close-up of that stamped image.
I then went in with some Pink markers and decorated the frosting along with the topper of the cake.
I also stamped the "Best Wishes" with the same ink........
And finished my card off with some pretty white ribbon along the side of the card.
Just love how this card turned out..........and I just happen to know that Tristin likes the color pink too.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you some cards I've been working on.......Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Yup....Lovin' that cake. What a fun stamp retired or not! I love the addition of the ribbon. It looks so classy and better than any store bought card for sure. Thanks for sharing with us. It was really neat to see this cake stamp.

    ReplyDelete