Monday, March 10, 2014

Thank You Card From Kris

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a special little Thank You card to share with you........One that my good friend Kris sent to me.
 She used a new Paper Smooches stamp set to create this darling little card.
The little Zebra image is just TOO CUTE for words.....
And the "thanks" font is yet another example of the playful and fun font that Kim at Paper Smooches creates. 
I'm just loving this card that Kris made for me and think I just might need to order this very special stamp set from Kim.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you the Make n' Take project we made at a SaddleBrooke Stampers Fun Shop.............Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh....that is my Nephew's FAVE animal, the zebra. What an awesome, adorable zebra stamp. I will have to look into this one. His birthday is next month. Lovin' this card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us. I'm off to look at Paper Smooches. =)

    ReplyDelete