Monday, March 17, 2014

Spiral Floral Arrangement

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Super Busy week in store for me this week...........so going to jump right in with my blog share for today.
Check out this darling second floral arrangement I made with the new Stampin' UP! Spiral Floral BigZ die.
I used the same cardstock color as my last bouquet..... 
And used the Dum Dum suckers for the centers. 
 Here's a close-up of the Dum Dum sucker centers.
 The only thing I did differently with this arrangement ........ Was use a different flower pot!
 I just LOVE LOVE LOVE how these spiral flowers turned out.
Would have to say that about the only thing I would do differently next time..........Is I would ink the edges of the spiral flowers before I started to put the flowers together. 
 So there you have it friends.......Another fun Spiral Floral Arrangement for my studio!
  
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you the ADORABLE business card holder I made........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.   Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Just lovin' these Dum Dum sucker flowers Kadie! Fabulous! I just recently saw some made with two different colors for one flower and then I saw some made with DSP. They are all just so pretty! Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete