Sunday, March 23, 2014

Simply Happening Kit Part 4

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today I will be heading home from the Scissors and the City Retreat and I'm already looking forward to the Fall Scissors and the City Retreat.  I have gotten SO MUCH DONE........and will be sharing all those projects with you soon.
Today's Simply Happening Kit remake cards are using the sweet chevron arrow circles that are included in this kit.  Check out this first card I have to share with you.
I attached one of the Chevron Arrow Circles to a dollie........
And then stamped a "thanks" to one of the flag banners and added that banner to the center of my Chevron Arrow Circle.  I also added two stamped Petite Petal punched flowers and used a single Rhinestone for the center of each of my flowers.
My second card is one of those cards that could be used for any occasion!
I created a button embellishment with some punched out circles and added that directly onto my Chevron Arrow Circle.
My "thanks" banner has a little Glimmer flag surprise coming out the bottom of my flag........and this entire flag was popped up on my card with dimensionals.
And my last card remake is this pok-a-dot "thanks" card.
The "thanks" was stamped on one of the white flags and a single Glimmer flag was adhered to that flag.  The Chevron Arrow Circle was adhered directly down onto my card and the flag pieces were all added using dimensionals.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you Part 5 of the Simply Happening Kit...........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Goodness Girl; you sure are the Master of this kit. The flowers really pop and the doilies, glitter paper and embellishments are awesome additions for such a WOW!!!! I still haven't gotten to mine. Shame on Me! Thanks so much for sharing with us Kadie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be pooped by now! Another beautiful example of what can be done with the card kits. Love the addition of the doily!

    ReplyDelete