Friday, March 21, 2014

Simply Happening Kit Part 2

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another set of three cards that I created using the new Simply Happening Kit.  These three cards are a "STEPPED UP" version of what you can create when you purchase the Simply Happening Card Kit in the Everyday Occasion Catalog.
Here's a sassy little "thanks" card.....that was created by adding a dollie and a couple Strawberry Slush Petite Petal flowers.
I coated each of the flowers with a layer of Crystal Effects and that added some sparkle and shine to each of my flowers.  I also attached each of the flowers to one of the Glimmer Banners (that's included in the kit) and then adhered each of them down onto my card.
And for the center of my card I used the banners that were included in with this kit.
My next card starts out with the Pok-a-Dot layering panel which is adhered directly to my Whisper White base panel card.
I created a fun little button embellishment by adding several layers of circles punches behind the button.  Each circle layer I snipped with my paper snips around the outer edge (before adding the next circle layer).  This created a sassy fun embellishment for the end of my "thanks" banner flag.
And my "thanks" banner tag was created using pieces that are included in this kit.
And my final card share for today is this SUPER VERSATILE "thanks" card.  I say this because you can change the orientation to this card and the layout works perfectly for both a landscape and portrait style card.
I created my centerpiece "thanks" using all the pieces in the kit........
And added these fun little banner flags ABOVE and BELOW the "thanks" centerpiece.
Here's a close-up of my "thanks" centerpiece.
And one last view of the layering of my "thanks" centerpiece.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you Part 3 of the Simply Happening Kit...........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Super sweet. Adorable addition of the doily and the punched flowers!

    ReplyDelete