Saturday, March 15, 2014

SAB PatchWork Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today's quick little card is yet another SAB creation. Let's jump right in with this card share.
 I used a Whisper White card base and added a Sahara Sand panel to the front of my card.
I used the Sweet Sorbet DSP and cut my pieces 1/4" and 1/2" and just lined them up side-by-side until they stretched across the front of my card.
My flower is the new Pansy Punch (in Calypso Coral) and the center is the 1-1/4" Scallop Circle punch (in Crisp Cantaloupe).  Both pieces were run through the Big Shot using the SAB Decorative Dots Embossing Folder.
My Thank-You image was stamped with Black Statz-On
and this card was DONE!
So there you have it friends.  A super easy card that comes together in a SNAP.....and is the kind of card that can be used for just about any occasion.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you one last Sale-a-Bration Card I made.......Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Great way to use up those scraps. Love the Decorative Dots Embossed flowers. So pretty! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love that pretty mix of patterns and simplicity!

    ReplyDelete