Friday, March 14, 2014

I Like You 3x3 Card

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a little 3x3 card to share with you.  It is yet another SAB creation and uses the one stamp set that I thought I could live without.......(OH WAS I WRONG).

Here's the little 3x3 card I created using the SAB "Petal Parade" stamp set.

It starts out by stamping the images in this set onto a piece of 2-3/4"x2-3/4" Whisper White panel.  I used Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight and Pool Party ink for each of my images.
 A fun little "I Like You" banner was created for the top of my 3x3 card.......
And a piece of Smoky Slate Chevron Ribbon was added to the bottom portion of my card.  I tied a small piece of Whisper White Bakers Twine to my Chevron Ribbon and then gave the end of my ribbon a pretty banner tail. 
This card turned out SO PRETTY and was a TOTAL HAPPY kind of card......that I ended up making several of these cards and packaging them up into a special little gift box.  I then sent them off to a couple friends back in Madison.  Just know that after all the snow they have had back in Wisconsin......That when they open this gift up.....THEY WILL SMILE BIG!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you another Sale-a-Bration card that I made.......Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Boy that stamped background is adorable. The touch of ribbon is simply perfect. A lot of "wow" for a 3 x 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stamped flower images Kadie; so bright and pretty. And, you used my FAVE ribbon. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete