Monday, January 27, 2014

Thinking of You Card

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
 IT'S HERE.......IT'S HERE.......
THE DAY HAS FINALLY ARRIVED....
My daughter and granddaughter arrive today.  I'll be heading up to Mesa to pick them up this evenng.....So it's ALL SYSTEM GO for their arrival.

This thinking of you card was created with the new Simple Stems stamp set.
I stamped a "thinking of you" sentiment and then curled up both ends and that gave my banner some real curving action. 
Each of the flowers were triple stamped and that gave each of the layers a pretty shade. 
I used the Secret Garden framelits to cut out the largest flower.....and then I grabbed my Paper Snips and did some serious fussy cutting for the other two layer.
I also added some dimensional adhesive between each of the layers and that really popped each of my flowers.
 So there you have it friends........a pretty card that comes together in a snap.....and can be used for just about EVERY OCCASION!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you more cards and projects I've been creating......Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. Love the curved banner and the pretty colors. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....I love, love and love this card Kadie. What an awesome job!!! I love the curled label and those flowers..holy buckets of Gor G Ous! The colors just scream WOW. So, so pretty! I love the different colors in them and the height...woohoo. So very nicely done. Thanks so much for sharing with us! Have BIG fun with your Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. game over . . . i'm ordering that floral today! beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete