Thursday, January 30, 2014

Leadership Thanks Card

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Today I would like to share a DARLING little picture I received of my Twoie.......
Here he is learning to sit up..............
My card share today is a quick and easy card that was created using this Simply Created Card Kit.  It's amazing how much is packed inside this charming kit.

 Here is the card I created.
 The kit comes with the die-cut flags and banners.......
And there is also lots of DSP panels for the front of your cards and some gorgeous shimmer paper and even buttons and bakers twine.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share the second card I made with this Simply Created Kit.......Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. Heart melting pic of Twoie! He has the most beautiful, perfect smile. I found myself smiling back at him. Too cute!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Oh, the kit. =) You picked the only kit that I haven't gotten yet! Have BIG fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your creative spin on the kit card!

    ReplyDelete