Friday, January 31, 2014

Hello Hello Card

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a special little picture of my Hailey girl ......
My Saddle-UP! event is tomorrow....so needless to say.....I'm at a FULL RUN today!  Let me jump right in with my card share.
Today's card is another card I created using this Simply Created Card Kit.

 Check out the super fun DSP panel that covered this card.......
And the Heart diecut.......Button with Baker's Twine and all the banner flags were included in this kit. 
Here's a quick reminder of both the cards I made with this Simply Created Card kit.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a beautiful card I received from Stampin' UP! this past week......Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Awww....what a cutie patootie. Goodness...tomorrow already. It will all work out great for you! Best of luck to you all. Take time out for you too and have BIG fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so imaginative. love that little kit and your interpretations!

    ReplyDelete