Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Day 9 AND Card From Kris

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
 Today I have the gorgeous card that my good friend Kris made for me.......
 But first....Here's what Jack received this morning.
We just happen to be staying at a hotel that has a Starbucks right downstairs in the lobby.  (When we checked in and I saw it......I thought.....I may NEVER leave!)  Now on with my card share for today...............
 Here is the card that Kris made for me.
 The front of her card is Amazing...........
 But the real WOW FACTOR happens when you open up her card.
 Not only is the pop-up coffee cup something to write home about.......
 But all the embossing on the inside is ICING on the cake!
 The PERFECT card to go along with the most AMAZING coffee gift.
THANK-YOU KRIS!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a card I received from my upline Lisa..............Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the pop up coffee cup. What a great card with all that embossing too! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete