Saturday, January 04, 2014

Day 5 AND Holiday Cards

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
I'm heading off to Houston today to attend the Stampin' UP! Leadership Conference.  We will be stopping off in San Antonio to relax and play by the pool for a couple days before the conference......and we also plan to meet up with some old friends while in Houston.  SO......I have to say that we are really looking forward to this get-away! 

 Here is what was waiting for Jack this morning when he woke up!
I knew that we would be traveling today....and one of Jack's favorite places to eat is Cracker Barrel.  Figured we would stop for the night at a city that has a Cracker Barrel and Jack can enjoy a fun birthday dinner.
My first holiday card share for today was made by my good friend Mary Fish!
Didn't she do an AMAZING job creating this work-of-art!
My next card was made by my good friend Maureen.
Talk about a BEAUTIFUL card.  Maureen knocked this one out of the park.
And my last card share for today is this OH SO HAPPY snowman card that my great internet friend Lynn made for me.
Not only did Lynn create this glitter and sparkle card...but she created a beautiful Cherry Cobbler bow for the front of her card.  GORGEOUS!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a fun Christmas Card booklet that my good friend Opal made for me.  Hope you can make plans to stop back tomorrow and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Lovin' that snowman card! :) Have BIG fun! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! What a darling collection of cards! I'm so fortunately to be among them.

    ReplyDelete