Friday, January 03, 2014

Day 4 AND Gift From Marge

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
 
Here's Twoie............
Rockin' the keyboard on New Year's Day!
 
Today I have a fun gift to share with you......One that my friend Marge made for me.  But before I share that gift with you.......Let me share Day 4 of Jack's countdown to his birthday gifts. 

Here is what was waiting for Jack this morning when he woke up. 
He will redeem this little goodie for lunch up at the Ranch.
 
So let's jump right in with the gift that Marge made for me...... 
Check out these ADORABLE candy holders! 
There were two matchbox candy holders......
 That had some yummy candy tucked inside......
And were wrapped up to the NINES! 
 And Marge also made this DARLING Snowman Tic-Tac Holder!
She stamped this retired snowman and then punched out the bottom circle so you could see the tic-tac candy that was exposed in his tummy!
And of course when you lifted up the flap....It revealed the yummy tic-tac candy inside. 
Marge created such a darling little project......I have NO PLANS to eat up these yummy treats.  
I just might have to make some of these next year for my daughters work peeps.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a few more holiday cards that I received from some of my stamping friends........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

3 comments:

  1. awwwww...twoie is a little rock star. how cute. as all your little gifts. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting a pic of twoie. He enjoys his "carpet time" and he's sitting up so good like such a big boy. Just in case though, I've got the comfy pillows behind him.
    I love your count-down to Pop Pop's b-day. How cute are those cards??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rock it out, Twoie! Loved the little matchbox candy holders!

    ReplyDelete