Sunday, January 26, 2014

Birthday Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Well Friends.......There is only one day left before my daughter and granddaughter arrive........And their arrival has me about ready to BUST!  The main purpose of their visit is to help me put on my big Saddle-UP! event on February 1st.  But there will be plenty of SUPER ADVENTURES in store for them while they are here.  And of course time for them to enjoy the GORGEOUS weather we are experiencing (they are coming from Wisconsin where it's been FREEZING).
 This card was created using the new Just Sayin' stamp set.

 I used the new Arrows Textured Impressions Embossing Folder....
 The Word Bubble Framelits Dies....
and the Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper.
 Just LOVE how this card turned out!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another new product card with you.....Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. fresh and fun card. they sound like great helpers for your big event and will appreciate the warm and sunny weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't ya' just love those bubbles!! BIG fun! The Arrow embossing is fabulous...I haven't tried that one yet. And, that DSP...Wow! The combination sure brings life to the white. Love it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete