Friday, January 06, 2012

Thank You Cards Received

Happy Happy Friday My Blogger Friends.  What a crazy busy week this has been - Hope you'all are back into the swing of "normal" and getting settled into 2012.  Have had lots of people drop me a line asking me if I heard any news on the Paper Crafter's Library Design Team ...... and it's with much sadness to report that I didn't get accepted for one of the four spots that Andrea opened up.  Not having video technology was one of the biggest things that held me up.  I would like to give a BIG YAHOO to the four lucky ladies that took home the prize.  They each will make a great addition to the Paper Crafter's Library Team and I wish them GOOD TIMES and lots of FUN as the new Paper Crafter's Library Design Team members.  WELL DONE LADIES!
For my share today, I have three thank you card I received from my grandkids and from a girlfriend.  Let me start out by sharing this thank you card that MY DAUGHTER MADE.......HOLY BUCKETS FRIENDS.  She made it.  My daughter is a fabulous scrapbooker and now she has crossed over to making cards.  AWESOME JOB Cheryl!
She must have made these at one her last scrapbook retreats ....... and I think she did an amazing job with layering a couple circles and adding a center banner piece across her base card - well done Cheryl - WELL DONE!
Next up is my priceless card from my younget granddaughter Brooke (a.ka. Doll Baby).  She took a plan storebought card and turned it into a piece of art on the inside...........
and she hand wrote me (and her PopPop) this wonderful thank you message on the inside of her card.  Many THANKS Doll Baby for sending me this card - I've got it tucked away in your Baby Book for safekeeping!
And my last (but not least) card is from my dear dear friend Lonnie.  I am always blown away when someone takes the time to send me a handmade and handwritten thank you card.......Lonnie gave a WOW Factor to me when I opened this card.
The real magic was on the twill tape that Lonnie had stamped a "thank you" message directly on to the tape and then with the help of a couple mini safety pins - she attached it directly to her gorgeous blue card.  TOTALLY AWESOME Lonnie and many thanks for sending it my way.

I'm off to go play with a couple girlfriends this morning - and then I'm going to play the rest of the day with my new product from the Stampin' UP! Mini Occasions catalog.  Hope you have a fabulous day and can come back tomorrow when I'll be sharing a fun little treat that I've made for my Jack for his upcoming birthday.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a perfect Saturday! Me? Off to a coffee morning, housework and more housework!!!! Ah well, they'd always tonight for playing! Enjoy your day- isn't it lovely web you get something handmade! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. 50 bucks? can i be your grandkid? LOL. i love what a child's hands can do. i may have to CASE. hugs, m

    ReplyDelete