Tuesday, August 16, 2011

SW Stamper Swap Day Two

It's Tuesday my Blogger Friends and THANK YOU for joining me today.  I have more SW Stamper Swap cards to share with you.....SO........Let's kick off this day with some super fun cards!
First up is a FUN little card made by my SW Stampers friend Karen Reid.  Karen created this amazing 4-1/4" x 4-1/4" square card and featured the most popular item out there right now....PinWheels!
Here's a close-up of not only the 1/8" taffeta ribbon that she used - but also the fun little pin-wheel she created using some DSP from the Brights Stack.  She also ran her Crumb Cake cardstock through the Big Shot and used the Perfect Poka Dots Folder to create a fun little sassy background for her ribbon and pin-wheel to sit on.  Your card TOTALLY ROCKS Karen!
And this BEAUTIFUL little number was made by Sue Brown.  Sue is yet another one of those talented demonstrators I am honored to share my second Wednesday night of the month with......She has so much talent and creates some of the most amazing cards for our monthy swaps.
Sue used the Flower Garden embossing folder TWICE on her Whisper White card base.....and then she ran a third Flower Garden embossed image onto a seperate piece of Whisper White cardstock and ended up cutting it out and popping it to the center of her card with dimensionals.  She also added ink from the new In-Color collection to the embossed part of her Flower Garden image and without a doubt.....that gave this card some serious WOW factor!  She also added a "friends" jewelry tag to the steam of one of her bunhces of flowers to seriously complete this card.

I am amazed each month that I attend our SW Stampers Demonstrators meeting at how much talent I am surrounded by and if I don't get anything else done between our meetings - I know that I want to participate in our swaps because the ladies always have the best swap ideas in town.  THANK YOU LADIES for sharing with me.

I'll be back tomorrow with a couple more Southwest Stamper swap cards - hope you can join me. Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Both are beautiful Kadie. I hope you have a great day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete