Sunday, August 07, 2011

SaddleBrooke Stamper Samples

Now.....say that title fast three times - WOW!  Today I want to share two cards that I made for my SaddleBrooke Stamper meeting in June.  As you might remember.......I was asked to do a Nestabilities demo at our June meeting and for that meeting - I made lots of Nestabilities samples to share.  Here are two of the cards that I made to share......
First up is this fun little Nestabilities flower card.  I acutally framed my card using a SU Impressions Folder ..... and then I added three Nestabilities flowers and a label die to create this fun little cheery card.
Here's a close-up of the three flowers I die cut out with one of the Nestabilities flower dies.......
And this special little "Thanks!" was stamped onto a Nestabilities Label die........
My next card is a fun little baby card that uses a Nestabilities frames die and some retired SU DSP.
Isn't this little Giraffe so CUTE and so FUN!
And I added a large Nestabilities circle along with a DSP flower to the top portion of my DSP panel and it gave just a little fun something something that is peeking out behind the giraffe frame.

Just love how these two cards turned out and the recipe for both of these cards can be switched and changed up to use with any DSP and any Nestabilities you might have.  TOTALLY FUN!

Thanks for stopping by today........and hope you can join me tomorrow for more Kards by Kadie creations.  Keep Living Your Dream!


0 comments:

Post a Comment