Monday, August 08, 2011

More SaddleBrooke Stamper Samples

Happy (and I do mean HAPPY) Monday to you!  I have a VERY BUSY week planned this week and I have to say that each day when my feet hit the floor......I will be OFF and RUNNING.  I will be sharing the last of my June SaddleBrooke Stamper Samples with you today - Let's get started.......
My first card up for today is a classic card recipe - one that I find myself going back to OFTEN.  My focal point is a fun little "Time flies by" stamp that I've stamped on Whisper White and diecut out using one of the sizes from a scallop square Nestabilities.  I then went UP one level and diecut out a Real Red scallop square to add the second layer of my "Time flies by" stamped image.
Here's a close-up of the two scallop square layers......Don't you just love love love how Nestabilities do double-duty work with the embossing and the cuting of their product line!
My next card up is yet another "GO TO" cardmaking recipe.......I picked a fun little cupcake and doubled it up to act as my focal point and added three different DSP layers to add lots of fun and lots of Wow to this card.
And what would a card be without ribbon?  This card used Pumpkin Pie and Real Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon that was threaded through a Nestabilities label die and tied off using linen thread.  OH SO FUN!
I just love how these three DSP (from the DCWV Celebration collection) all coordinate and bring LOTS of FUN COLOR to this card project.  I just know that this card will make someone SMILE BIG when they receive it for their birthday. 

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share the last of my SaddleBrooke Stamper Samples with you - Hope you can swing back and join me.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment